- Define the Category.
- Fill in a brief subject in the Description box.
- Select a Priority by clicking an option button (default: normal)
- Mark the task as private in order to hide it if the Hide Private Records function is activated.
- Select a Due Date (or uncheck the check box if the due date is open)
- Optionally, fill in the Notes box.
- Tasks can be marked as completed by checking the check box and by selecting a date in the Completed Date (Execution Date) dropdown calendar box.
- Click the button or press Ctrl-Enter to accept the data and return to the To Do List.
Click the button or press the Esc key to discard a new task or any modifications of an existing task.