Displays the balance of all transactions, listed for every category, for any contiguous time frame.
Private records (transactions and summaries)
If private records are hidden, the list will only show 3 columns (summarizing public transactions).
If the Show Private checkbox is dechecked in the Settings, the list will hide private records EVEN if the Show Private Recors function is activated in the View Menu. To show a complete balance workup detailing private AND public transactions, the Show Private setting has to be set both in the Settings AND the View Menu.
If private records should be hidden temporarily and immediately, click the [Hide Private] button on the toolbar or select <Hide Private Records> from the View Menu.
Choosing a Time Frame
- When opening the Balance sheet, the balance for the default time frame (YEAR TO DATE) is displayed.
- Start Date and End date is shown in the 2 dropdown calendars and can be varied for any period to be analyzed.
- Alternatively, click on any time frame in the upper left corner to display the balance for the period (in the example, D for December is selected). Change the year by pressing the navigation buttons on either side of the Year box.
- TOTAL: summarizes all registered transactions from 1/1/1950.
- WEEK: starts displaying the balance of the current week. A Week number box appears below the Year box with navigating buttons.
- DAY: starts with today's balance. One dropdown calendar will disappear, choose any date from the other.